Thursday 12 July 2007

Bad Day

I had a bad day at work today. It left me feeling extremely low. I didn't want to do anything when I got home, but a talk and a cuddle with my Hunny, while we prepared dinner together helped a little. Some gentle music and an hour spent with my fabrics and templates has made me feel better still.

On a lighter note, I see that Pam Kellogg has finished her Breast Cancer Awareness Purse front.
I do love her crazy purses and own three of them.
She has also been teaching herself a new technique, while working on these little bag fronts.
I can only hope that my efforts to move on with patchwork and learn new things along the way is as successful as Pams forays into new things.
Ribbonwiz pulled out her Dresden Plate quilt and posted a photo on her blog 'Camille's Place'
It looks wonderful. It's nice to look at other peoples work, gives me ideas and inspires me. As well as giving me new heights to aspire to.

2 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

Hi, Loulee, thank you for visiting my blog and saying such a nice thing about my fans, that is exactly the look I was after. I'm sorry you had a bad day but you pulled it out at the close, it sounds like.

Julia said...

Hi Loulee, sorry you had a bad day, hope your feeling better now.
Relax and do a bit of stitching, that always makes me feel better..