Sunday 29 July 2007

More Purses.

I have to post across two sessions today, it seems three pics is my limit.

This green cell pouch is the first one I acquired, Hunney bought it for me, for Christmas. It's just big enough to hold a cell phone and a little cash or a credit card.

My second cell phone pouch, I bought recently, Pam hadn't even finished making it when I said I would purchase it. I love dragonflies, there is something magical about them I think.



This last is a piece I commissioned. Pam had made a black and white cell phone pouch, which I thought was very pretty, but I wanted something larger. Pam agreed to make this piece for me. It's beautiful isn't it?
This is not the end, I will be buying more of Pams purses.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

OMG, you've got one of Pam's Peacocks....I'm drooling!!!!