Tuesday 12 February 2008

7 Things About Me

Well as you could guess, I've been tagged! Tracey over at ozcountryquiltingmum got me.

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

The Facts.

1. I'm ambidexterous.

2. Hunney and I met online, he was in NZ and I was in GB, now we're both in GB!

3. My father taught me to sew.

4. I can't drive, nor do I ever intend to learn.

5. I work with disabled people.

6. I usually know who is on the phone before I answer it. (That freaks people out. :-) )

7. I have 3 tattoos.

OK, thats the easy bit done, now I have to find 7 people to tag.

1. Jeanne over at Spiral.
2. Rose Marie at Applique and Patch.
3. Tazzie Quilts.
4. Anne at Quilting Bebbs.
5. Evelyn at Scrappy Happy Quilts By Starfishy.
6. Lisajo at Blackbear Cabin.

Last but not least, a non quilter, but a lady who has taken on a huge challange and I wish her all the best of luck with it.

7. Janet at My home, my problems.

The selection process was in danger of being even longer and more drawn out because I wanted to stop and read all the new posts! So I'm off to do that now, and to let all the ''victims'' know they've been tagged.

I have a new project on the way, I'll post pictures of that soon. I must admit to struggling with it though, I'm using up all the mistake fabrics! You know that lesson I learned when I let someone else choose a bargain bundle of fat quarters for me! LOL DD was watching me the other night and saying how nice it all looked, I guess she just earned herself a quilt!

Have a great day all.


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Thanks for thinking of me! I'll have to ponder this for a while and see if I can come up with anything :)
Are you all settled in the new home?
Jeanne