Tuesday 11 March 2008

Show me yours, I'll show you mine!

I've seen various games and challanges of this nature lately. I couldn't resist joning in.

Here's my pin cushion, little mousey. My penpal Maxine made this little guy for me, he was a birthday gift last year, prior to his arrival, I just tucked pins in my mouth!


Heres our delightful old iron. I like it cause it has a large reservoir and is good and heavy. The heel is pretty shonkey these days and Hunney has replaced the cable for me because it was frayed and getting dangerous. But I still love it. I really wouldn't like to guess at how old it is.
Hunney nearly snorted coffee down his nose when I told him why I was uploading a picture of our iron to my blog acount! LOL

And finally my ironing board. It's about 7 years old and has two covers which I change about twice a year. They are washable so off they come. Nothing very remarkable.


Well there you go, a peek at my tools! I enjoyed the exercise to be honest, seeing some of the ironing boards out there in blog land made me feel pretty good about mine. I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves her old iron. And where would we be without our cute pin cushions.

On to quilty things. I'm working on another lap quilt for in our sitting room, this one will be a bit special though. Remember this quilt? Well I've played about with the pattern a wee bit and enlarged the thing. It's being produced in reds, pinks and creams. Pics soon.


No comments: