Wednesday 16 April 2008

The votes have been cast.....

And the unanimous decision is that it's a pie/cake slice thing. LOL That will do me!

There is no answer, it came from an internet shop which sells only stitchy/quilty stuff. It does have the shops name and address printed on the other side, but thats it.

For those of you who asked about the fur baby who appeared in the corner of an earlier photo here he is............


My DS is holding a toy dog. He used to sit on my bed, but my Mum says dogs shouldn't be on beds and she bought a basket for him. His name is Dulux, after a certain brand of paint. My nieces and nephews all love to play with him, they drag him out of the bed and move the bed around the house, he pops up all over the place. He actually lives in front of grandads chair, he used to live on the other side of the room but he got in the way of the permanently erected ironing board! Hmm, nuff said!

Hunney and I are still looking for a pussy cat, but we have to be sure to get the right one. As we live in an apartment we would have to find a house cat as there is no way a cat could come and go as he pleased here. It would not be fair to keep a cat in if he really wanted to be out.

Too busy working to have time to do anything quilty, but I don't start work til 3 on Friday, so look out.



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the 9-patch and those pinwheels are cute too. Now just go steady - you'll burn yourself out - lol !!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Hi, Now I told you I would mail a kitten......
Love what you have been up to, and yes, Dulux is the perfect name for the dog! Tracey