Wednesday 8 October 2008

A different kind of bag.

I've had to put my fans away for a few days. I did it on Monday, I just have too many commitments at the moment. It wouldn't be so bad if it were life commitments, but it's not, it's work stuff!

Yesterday was supposed to be my day off, but I spent over 4 hours at work, at both ends of the day! And the time in between was spent studying, for work! Today is a late shift, usually I'd get a few hours of something in before starting at 3pm, but not today, more study! Maybe once I get next weeks course out of the way I'll be able to get back to some me stuff and start enjoying my days off again.

Gratitude's.
1) The rain stopped
2) Supportive colleagues
3) Sweet Cranberry tea.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just hate it when work gets in the way of life - hope you manage to restore a sensible balance real soon - if only for your own sanity

black bear cabin said...

hmmm....i have several bags like that around here...and they are all full! looks like i better get busy :)
hope you get some down-time soon!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Hmmm, I have to admit I prefer all those loevely bags that came before , but I'm sure you will get back to the beautiful fans quickly, keep your head up and remeber what they say about all work and no (patchwork) play!! Tracey

Lurline said...

Your fans will wait - love your Gratitudes - we should all think that way - so positive!
Hugs - Lurline.