Monday 15 June 2009

They're flying.

I'm still working away on my butterflies, and boy is this project flying. I settled on a quilt near the ditch and I'm about half way done with that, just a few more butterflies to do then it's on to the border.
I'm not following the shape of the butterflies, just going around the squares. I still like the idea of the buttons in the corner stones so I'll pop out later and see whats on offer in the local shop. I have red fabric for the binding, which I hope to get on today.
I really would like to revisit this pattern someday and do it in a different colourway.
*
I had a little time to spare yesterday before going to work, so I prepped another little stitchery project, this one is for a pressie. I couldn't start yet though as I couldn't find an embroidery thread in just the colour I want, so it was a look about on the WWW and hopefully some will arrive tomorrow. I should be able to show a picture of it soon. Since I went private, I know who is looking in and who isn't! LOL
*
Is it just me, or is blogger playing silly beggars? I've been reading blogs this morning and actually have time to comment, but I can't. Well, I can write the comment, type in the silly word thingy and then I get a message from blogger saying, ''Not available''. Did I leave a comment and I just can't see it, or did I not leave a comment?
Well if I can't leave comments, I'm of to fly some more.
*
Gratitude's.
1) Green thread in my stash.
2) Hunneys home today.
3) No chores to do.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Who knows the mind of blogger! I am sure this quilt will look lovely with buttons. Hope you find some you like