Saturday 15 August 2009

Another sleepless night.

Not entirely sleepless, same old thing, I sleep soundly until about 3.30 am, then ping!! I'm wide awake.
*
So when I gave up and got up, I turned my attentions to my sewing yet again.
I had this piece finished yesterday, but was waiting for it to dry, I use water soluble pen to mark my patterns.
This one also dried out yesterday evening.
I drew and started this one, this morning as soon as it was light enough to stitch.

I'm off out with my Hunney now.
*
Gratitude's
1) Things to do.
2) My Hunney.
3) My Kids.

6 comments:

Lurline said...

Oh, so pretty! Hope you had a lovely time with Hunney!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Jane said...

These are really pretty. I managed half hour longer than you this morning, lol

AnnieO said...

You're so quick with these little stitcheries! Makes me want to drag out my threads. But no, I have another quilty deadline to meet, plus a sewing room to put together :) Enjoy your day.

Allie said...

How sweet is that! I love those, Lou! I use a water soluble marker as well - love how they completely disappear. Great job!

em's scrapbag said...

Your stitchery looks lovely. Have fun with your hunney.

Jenny said...

Lovely stitching and designs Lou.