Tuesday 15 September 2009

It's all work, work, work.

I feel like I've done nothing but work, work, work this last couple of weeks. I've had very little time for the fun things. Hunney did help me to move my armchair and my cross stitch frame and daylight lamp into the sitting room, I'm hoping to spend a little time stitching. The lamp will be useful when I do my stitchery too.
I have my morning off tomorrow, I'm hoping to get a little further along with the SSCS. I keep changing my mind about what I want to make for that! LOL Is this normal? I've started two things already and gone off them. I suppose if I get a couple of bits finished I can then chose the best one when the time comes.
*
Do you remember that my day of training was cancelled last month? Well this month I have two days, which means twice as much homework. EEK!
I'm going to go sew a little.
*
I'm getting close to my 400th post. Look out for a give away. Assuming I find time that is.
*
Gratitude's
1) Late shifts.
2) Time to sew.
3) Quick and easy dinners.

4 comments:

Jane said...

I hope you get some stitching time soon to help you cope with all that homework

Janice said...

I wondered where you'd been - thought you must be busy. I'm glad you're getting a little stitching done. I know I agonise for ages over what to make for a gift or swap. Sometimes I think just too much and should just do it....but I want it to be just right.

Cardygirl said...

I was a bit up & down with my choice for SSCS too...just do something lovely!

Allie said...

Oh dear, you need some fun time!