Thursday 12 August 2010

Remember when?

Do you remember the pin cushion swap I took part in? Well my partner and I swapped so quickly that we agreed to go around again. Looky what I got this time.
Pretty blues. There is also a scissor keep and some pretty scissors. It fits just nice on the arm of the sofa.
Here below you see the caddy I made for Mandy. I popped some extra buttons in there too.
That's about it for today. I've been job hunting and I found a little time for knitting, so maybe there will be a new knitting update tomorrow.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Oh what a lovely swap.

Karen said...

Wow! These are awesome! What a great exchange. :)

AnnieO said...

Oh! I want one of each too! Fantastic swap. Good luck in your job hunt. Feeling less itchy and scratchy I hope.

Janice said...

What a pretty and practical pincushion. It will be so handy for your stitching. I hope the job hunting is coming along OK.

Deb said...

Yummy goodies. Love the fabric you used.

QuiltSue said...

What wonderful swappy things you both got.

I hope you've stopped feeling itchy and the job hunting is going well?