Friday 8 October 2010

Another day off.

Shh! Don't tell anyone or they'll have me in doing more overtime!
I have been making the most of this time off, I've done a little knitting, look at this teeny tiny sleeve.
I've almost completed this little sweater now, I should have shopped for buttons when I was out this morning, never mind, it's an excuse to go back to the shop! LOL
*
I've also spent some time working on my SSCS project, it too is almost done, well the main gift is, I just need to sort out what else I can add to it and make an ornament. I know what the ornament will be, hence the trip to the crafty shop this morning.
No pictures, you'll have to make do with the label as a wip.
*
My knitting needles are calling me, I wonder if there is a decent movie on this afternoon? Oh yes, and I reshuffled the furniture again, you know how it is, you can never get it right on the first go around. Now I have my seat in the perfect spot for the TV. ;-)


1 comment:

Shirley Goodwin said...

I bet that little sweater is going to look great!