Tuesday 19 October 2010

Not pointing any fingers but......

Somebody in my house likes to fiddle with corners! The corners of my cushions, the corners of his collars, anything that comes to a bit of a point seems to be fair game. I'll not mention any names, but I'm sure his mum knows who I mean.
I'm recovering my cushions.
Still using the fabric samples my Mum brought to me. Nothing fancy, just plain old cushion covers, with an overlap on the back. so no zips required. I'll be making those today and maybe getting all Secret Santa again too.

3 comments:

Jane said...

My youngest does it with his collar, but so far the cushions have been safe! Good excuse to get some new covers

Janice said...

Boys! You can dress them up, but you can't take them out.

Gari in AL said...

I have a dog who, as a puppy, chewed a corner off of the quilt in my blog header. I cut it into a better curve, rebound the curve and put a small label on the back that said "Abby did it."