Saturday 20 November 2010

So frustrating

At last a late shift!! I've spent a great deal of my morning off surfing the web and browsing my way round online yarn stores. I finally joined Ravelry and my purse is currently regretting that! It's not so bad really, all I purchased today is two balls of sock wool. It's time I stopped procrastinating and knitted some socks. Baby size of course.
*
What else have I been up to, well I knitted a pair of pretty creamy coloured mittens and a hat, they make a nice girly set, can't show them though as they are a gift. I purchased a boyish blue aran yarn to make another set, but......yep! That's a gift too. That's the frustrating part.
*
Here's a gift I can show you. This lovely organic cotton yarn is so very soft, it will make a lovely top for a baby. I'm just finishing the back.
The pattern of course is one I found on Ravelry. LOL
*
Chookyblue is all geared up to have another round of the cross stitch blog hop this weekend. Look out on her blog for a list of all those taking part.
*
Right, I'm off to find chocolate for my SSCS partner.

3 comments:

Kris said...

I love knitted socks. Not much of a knitter though. Hope you get yours made.

Janice said...

Now that you have discovered Ravelry I can see knitting being your craft of choice through the winter months.

Chookyblue...... said...

gosh I hope your my SSCS partner ........I LOVE chocolate........