Friday 25 February 2011

Not quite what I had in mind....

I know I said I was off to get creative yesterday, but this wasn't what I planned. I sat with Joe in the sitting room, picked up my knitting and put it down again, picked up a magazine, and fell asleep reading it. I awoke an hour later all stiff and cross. Joe made me a cuppa and suggested we have another go at his pink meringues. Remember the ones he made at school tasted better than they looked? Well these ones look a lot better.
They taste great too, all sweet and squishy, with whole raspberries in the cream filling. Drool, I'm off to get another one. So glad you're not here, cause that means there are more for me! :-p
*
Maybe today I'll knit.

7 comments:

Jane said...

Isn't it lovely when they start cooking and baking things

Mad about Craft said...

Can I conme for a cuppa & one of those? They look yummy!

Janice said...

Well that's lovely that is! Nice to see you so caring and sharing.LOL It sounds like Joe is quite the chef. Enjoy, while we just drool.

Cardygirl said...

They look delicious!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Hi Loulee,
what a smile your last few blog posts brought to my face today, after this weeks devastation in Christchurch it has been rather hard focusing on anything but I did enjoy my visit over, thanks!

Gari in AL said...

I'm sitting here, hungry, and you show that? Not fair!! They look great.

QuiltSue said...

Hang on ... wait for me ... I'll be right over, so don't eat them all.