Wednesday 28 December 2011

Was Santa good to you?

He was very good to my household. I'll not bore you with all the details, but here are a few highlights.
The TV was very much like my new sewing machine, lots of consultation and it arrived and was opened early. Look at that grin though.
 Hunney found me a cute knitted bunny.
 Mum found me a moon gazing hare.
 My secret Santa Sue made and sent these adorable elves. Thank you Sue, I love them. Thanks also to Elf Chooky for all her organising. I do hope those last few stray packages arrive very soon, if they didn't already.
 My DD bought me this lovely book. Lots of inspiration to be had here.

I hope you all had a wonderful time. I know we did. 
Happy New Year to everyone, may 2012 be blessed with plenty of time for sewing/knitting/crochet.......

5 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

looks like Santa had your post code in his SatNav xx

Janice said...

Wow! Santa was very good to both of you. Sue has made a lovely gift too.

Chookyblue...... said...

what a lovely runner from Sue.........and we only have a few parcels left to arrive now.......thanks for being part of the SSCS once again.........

a new TV will be great........

Cardygirl said...

Lovely gifts...and look at that smile!

quiltygal said...

Wow looks as if we were both spoilt by the SSCS ...glad that your Hunny liked his pressie Hope you have a lovely New Year xx