Friday 3 February 2012

Catching up.

Here is one of those Christmas gifts I forgot to take a picture of. My DD Kaiy asked for a Kindle for Christmas, of course I couldn't not make a cover for it.
Thank you to everyone who 'ouched' over my finger. It's healing well. It was a relief to get the hospital dressing off, that made life difficult at work as even large size gloves were a tad on the tight side over a dressing.Enough of that! Today is play day. DS1 needs to be wrapped in some love. He's been asking for a new quilt for a while, time I did something. Lots of ideas floating about in my head, not sure what I'll do. Let's see where the scrap box takes me.

5 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

I love the planning of a new quilt...esp if that person has ASKED for one xx have fun x

Janice said...

Super cute cover. I'm sure the gift went down very well. Have fun planning the new quilt.

AnnieO said...

Sweet cover! I like the strips and flap top.

Have fun with starting a new quilt--I am restraining myself from doing the same :)

Jenny said...

Hi Loulee, good to see you're still blogging! Nasty cut finger there...

quiltygal said...

have fun in the scrap box :) glad the finger is getting better