Thursday 8 March 2012

Nothing to report

But you can't have a blog post without pictures! 
*
My latest quilty creation is still not complete. I did go back to it and add more flowers and a little more quilting. I brought it down stairs so it was handy to sit one evening and tidy away threads while watching a little TV. But that hasn't happened. In fact, it's managed to work it's way DOWN the pile. LOL
It's turned very cold again and the cuddle quilts got used then put back on top of the WIP. I really should dig it out and finish it off.
*
The reason for this lack of productivity? I'm not really sure, I get in from work too tired to do much more than sit in the comfortable seat you see here, where I crochet or knit. My latest is a crochet bag. That's it there waiting for me.

OK I know that you know that I work late shifts too and do most of my sewing in the mornings, but I didn't have many of those recently, and the few which came my way were swallowed up with domestic stuff.
Maybe over the weekend...............

2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

it will be there when you are ready to do it... more important to charge up those baatteries xx

QuiltSue said...

Don't beat yourself up about not working on a quilt, or anything else come to that. This is meant to be a hobby after all. Just get back to it when you feel like it otherwise it will be a chore and you will hate the quilt. Ask me how I know this.