Saturday 21 July 2012

I must confess

To a certain amount of procrastination. It's not only life and work that are getting in the way of my craft! My own  lack of self belief is also playing a big part too. You see I have finished all of the straight line quilting. It looks pretty effective, I think.
Here's how the back looks.
 And the front.
 There are a few wobbles here and there, but not one single tuck or fold, front or back. :-)
So what is the problem you ask?
A Kiwiana quilt deserves, nay, demands Ferns! 
The first one is drawn and ready, now I'm procrastinating...............

3 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Go for it, you can do it. I'm good at procrastination too, and I always find that when I actually get on with whatever it is, I end up wondering why I was putting it off in the first place.

AnnieO said...

Sometimes just getting that first stitch in is the hardest! I practice a bit on a separate swatch, but often end up ripping out my first try on the "real" quilt, no matter if it is a small or large design, before going at it again. I'm sure you can gather your courage and give it a go!

Ali Honey said...

I'm with you! I know that feeling....but you have to try....make sure the stitch is long enough if you have to you know what...and go for it!