Friday 26 July 2013

Quick update.

The weather over the last few days has not been quite so lovely. In fact at times it has been very dark, there was even a thunderstorm. So my walks have been quick marches in between showers and not worthy of the camera. Of course that has meant more time sewing. So Moonbeam is coming along, she finally has a face and some hair. In fact I'm almost finished with page two.
 I'm passed the half way mark. 
Which of course means I've been planning my next project. No new starts though, I have to finish this one which hasn't been touched in 5 years!! (Scroll down a bit) before I start a new piece, which I think will be something for baby Faith. Can you believe, she is nearly 7 weeks old now! 
I've also been up in my den playing about a little, more secret stuff!
Time for another cuppa and some domestics before I get to play.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Gosh! You're ploughing along with this project. Here's hoping the weather improves for when we get there.