Thursday 7 August 2014

Goodies!

But first,
Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday.
I had a lovely day and our meal out in the evening was delicious and very filling.
I brought dessert home with me.
*
 I received loads of goodies in the mail today. 
All cross stitch related. :-)
This book has some wonderful Santa charts.
I really do like an olde worlde Santa.
It is a nice book to have around, just to look at the original artwork and maybe to stitch a Santa or two.
Next up a chart I've been searching for, for quite some time now.
 I was delighted to come across this fellow on Amazon.
I have a chart for his brother, a red clad Santa named Wind swept St Nick
And many years ago I stitched a set of six windswept St Nick ornaments.
Staying with the theme.
Yes, really I am!
Inside this book is yet another Santa.  :-)
There are one or two other patterns I may stitch, but really I bought it for Santa. LOL
*
I do still have one item outstanding.
It hasn't been mailed yet, but when I went to look into it, I noticed that on the website,  they say it will be mailed in 10 - 14 working days.
It hasn't been that long.
*
Almost done with the cross stitch.
Just thought I'd show you who kept me company while I stitched yesterday.
They are a flighty and augmentative bunch!
 Every time I got up to see what all the noise was about, they flew off!
I had to sneak over with the camera to catch these few. The other dozen or so saw me coming!
*
I'm off to stitch till bedtime.
Or maybe I'll just admire my Santas.

3 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

even if your friends are noisy.. they are sweet xx There will be NO excuse for not being decorated for Christmas in your house xx

Jewells said...

Love your Santas... I recently bought an old world Santa to add to my Christmas decorations...my partner just groaned when I brought it home!

Janice said...

You are getting into the Christmas spirit early. Love he little birds.