Friday 21 November 2014

A new friend.

Way back in May, just not long after I started work at the pool complex, this guy was handed in over the desk. Someone had found him in the car park. He sat for a while on the desk, we were sure someone would come along and claim him, but alas no one did.
 After a while, one of my colleagues moved him into the lost property room.
Well I was in there the other day looking for something and came across him. Poor soul, left in a dark room with a load of smelly gym gear and togs.
I felt so sorry for him, so I sat him on the bosses desk with a note.
I mentioned that he had been in the pound for nearly 6 months and surely I could adopt him.
Now he sits on the back of my chair, and watches while I sew. :-)
Speaking of sewing.
 I bought a quilt hanger for this advent and got it into the post yesterday.
It is on it's way to my beautiful little grand daughter Faith, along with a bag of chocs for the pockets.
Almost done with the secret stuff, So hopefully I'll be able to blog about my sewing again soon.

4 comments:

AnnieO said...

Cute puppy!
Your advent project turned out so sweet! Faith will love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Loulee wow love the advent ans hanger what a lovely gift and i am so glad that puppy now has a new home.xx

Diane-crewe said...

it is always good to adopt a pet!! lol x love the advent hanging x

Gari in AL said...

Great find! It is always fun to have a sewing pal.