Sunday 24 May 2015

The plan for today.....

 Is to finish what I started yesterday!
 I pulled a kit out of the drawer. I bought this one while we were in Auckland last year.
 My favourite colour combination.
It's called Indigo Crossing.
I cut all the pieces and played about on the floor.
Belle was asleep in the sun.
Then I started chain piecing, I got about half way through before I had to turn the machine off.
So today I hope to get this pretty table runner at least to the layered stage.
Provided I can find a suitable backing fabric.
I'm hoping I will also have some time to spend with sleepy.
She is growing nicely.
But first I have to do the ironing.
Don't want that hanging over me while I try to have fun.
Happy Sunday.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Sounds like a lovely day you have planned enjoy making the lovely table runner.

Diane-crewe said...

I would MUCH rather do the sewing than the ironing ... BUT .. when you have to .. well x Good luck with both xx lol x

Janice said...

Very organised. Have fun. I love the colours. BTW, do you want to pop over and do my ironing while you're at it?

Gari in AL said...

Love your fabric. And isn't it nice that Belle let you play instead of joining you with your little pieces.