Sunday 7 June 2015

The 'fruits' of my labour?

Thank you to everyone who read and commented on my last post. It's great to have such feedback.
I must admit, like many of you, I'm guilty of reading, but not making time to comment on others blogs. Something I will endeavour to do more of in the future.
I struggle with certain formats too, I find them frustrating, in those circumstances I don't book mark or return to such blogs. Which I'm sure means that I miss out on loads of inspiration and friendship, but there is the other side of that, as it leaves me more time for the other things in my life!
Like todays picture.
Eye spy in the kitchen has a completed centre.
Now I'm planning borders.
But I won't be sewing them today, my back is very sore today, so I'm off to find a more comfortable seat.

7 comments:

Jewells said...

Looking forward to see how you finish this quilt...as I have the same fabrics and might get some ideas from you on how to sew it together!

QuiltSue said...

Funnily (?) enough, my back's messed up my sewing plans for today too!

Maria said...

Looks great Loulee...

Gari in AL said...

I just spent some time cutting out some blogs that I no longer relate to. Obviously yours is still on my list: I feel like we have been through a lot together. I have been so proud and happy for you. And lately it has been fun to see you settling down to normal living. I don't always comment but I always read. Gari

Lyn said...

What an amazing collection of food fabrics..I know I read blog posts with the intention of coming back to comment, but don't always get back to it..

Raewyn said...

Fun quilt! I made my Dad one out of similar fabrics a few years back (in fact I recognise a few!) - apparently he had a fun time identifying all the fruits :-) He was an keen fruit and nut grower!

Janice said...

It looks like you are having fun with those fabrics you have been collecting. Looking forward to seeing it with borders.