Wednesday 19 August 2015

As promised!

Pictures of my cute wee car.
 It is a beautiful sunny day here in Timaru, perfect for taking a drive and getting some pictures of my wee car.
I headed into the scenic reserve that cuts through the center of town.
Everyone else is at work, so no pic of me in the driving seat just yet, but you get a look anyway.
 This big old tree certainly makes her live up to her name.
Wee car!
*
It's not all been driving around having fun in the sun.
On Monday I put all the kiwi charms together, after some trimming and substitutions!
 And today I made a start here.
No quilt batting, just another pretty fleecy backing and a meander to help me become accustomed to using the frame.

4 comments:

pollyanna said...

Your new car is really nice! And your Kiwi charm will look great. I like to use fleece for backing at times, too. Here in Oregon we don't get that cold, and fleece backing works perfectly :)

QuiltSue said...

What a cute wee car. Love the colour.

AnnieO said...

That is wee car! Congrats on your grown up feat:)

The quilt practicing seems to be coming along well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Loulee i love your new wee car,its gorgeous your charms look wonderful stitched together xx