Tuesday 28 June 2016

Another productive day.

I spent another afternoon in my playroom today. I needed a break from the hand stitching on the Christmas story and spied a wee bundle of fabrics I've had for some time. Inspiration took over.
In true blogger style, my photos are out of order and I can't figure out how to rearrange them using my tablet!
So, you get to see the sweet looking back first!
I plan to use this Kiwiana red as binding.
It compliments the fruits beautifully.
What a delicious looking table runner.
I also have a new crochet project on the go.
A colleague has a new grand daughter. Out came the pink yarn.
And I even found time to pop out to the garden and plant my garlic.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Good looking. Nearly good enough to eat. Perfect for an afternoon tea.

Maria said...

Oh what a yummy looking table runner Lou....

Anonymous said...

wow Loulee i love this,the fabrics are gorgeous ...