Monday 8 January 2018

I'm still catching up on Christmas.

Like many crafters I love to swap Christmas ornaments with friends and gift many to other friends and family. Today you get to see what I was lucky enough to receive this/last year! 
This beautifully beaded red bauble was gifted to me by Claire. So pretty.
Also in the picture you can see two of my cross stitched Santas and a SSCS from Christmas past.
 In this next picture is a candle ornament I stitched, there were three of them, but two went to new homes. At the top you can also see the ornament I made from an old card I had stitched for Mum.
 Debbie made me not one but two ornaments! The first is this cute sweater and on either side of it is another of my santas and a crazy quilted ornament made by Pam Kellogg. The green one with the stitched snowflake was another SSCS. 
 This beautiful blue and silver bauble is the second ornament made by Debbie. 
 I was lucky enough to receive a whole package of goodies from the lovely Janice. She made and gifted to me all of the goodies you see below. A cute table runner and ham bag, a wee pocket to keep my hankies in and the cutest little red hexie ornament for my tree.
On the whole I'm happy to say that I was the very lucky recipient of some beautiful new ornaments and some very lovely and thoughtful gifts for Christmas 2017.
Thank you.
 *
And now, my first finish for 2018.
Another Lavender and Lace freebie. This chart was released in 2005. 
She is in my wee room, waiting patiently for me to turn her into an ornament/
I might get to that today.
Of course I have a new start, but at the moment it is just a white blob!!
I'll show her off once she has grown a little.
*
I've also been out in the garden with my camera and will show those pictures another time too.

2 comments:

Janice said...

What a lovely collection of ornaments. You will have fun decorating next year.

Chookyblue...... said...

I love all my hand made ornaments..........